Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Visitation since August 28

If you haven't noticed (it's not exactly noticable), at the bottom of my blog there is now a visitor counter. It also collects various stats on my blog visitation, feel free to click on it. It took me awhile to figure out how to add that free service but I was really getting curious to see how many hits I'm getting :)

I'm trying out a poll feature also. Please participate only once:


How often do you read my blog?
Everyday! I'm a junkie!
Every few days to stay updated
I'm pretty busy but I read it when I have the time
I've taken a look once or twice
This is my first time reading
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a junkie like Livia but I do check up to see what you are up to and ammunition for keeping Kenn down where he belongs =Þ