Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Night

First off, a shout out to some blog readers - Ging and Kent- what's up! Ging is my uncle, great quote by the way. Kent, a DL coworker, don't be a stranger - feel free to add comments :)

So it's Friday night and I ain't got nothin to do and no one to do it with. I'm not big on dining or drinking alone but I have to give it a shot tonight. I can't be wasting time in Tokyo in my apt now can I?? I've selected a local sushi place where I can sit at the sushi bar - sweet. Maybe after dinner I will walk around a bit to see if there is an interesting place for a drink. Don't worry friends and family - I WILL be careful on my own. I'm a big girl, it's a crowded area, and Tokyo is in fact a very safe city - safer than NYC. I'll even post a blog when I get home so you know I got home safe. Happy Friday to those of you reading at work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to seek out all the hot spots before I come visit.....is it possible to find another Mexico Lindo?

Anonymous said...

and if you find another mexico lindo...will there be another ricardo w/ pitchers of mojitos? :)

go jenn! glad you are out and about right now as i am counting down the hours til i can leave and try not to punch my annoying co-worker in the meantime. anyways - will be waiting to hear what else you did tonight! yum - i could go for some sashimi. have a great weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

i hate eating alone too. i prolly can get away with hiding out in my hotel room for a day or so but after that i have to get out.

glad you had a good time though. :)