Thursday, August 24, 2006

Busy?

If people are too busy to comment on my blog, I am too busy to post... Hehe j/k

Yesterday I was pretty bored at work in the afternoon. After I answer all client questions, send some emails. do some industry research, work on a few documents here and there, I don't really have that much to do. I guess I am used to having a million projects and a million clients that I have become extremely efficient. I surfed the web most of the afternoon.

By the way, if you use Skype or want to, my username is ThisJenn. I've been talking to Kenn for free computer to computer. It sounds pretty good for the most part aside from the occassional echo.

The daily life has set in. To work, from work, work out, make dinner, etc, etc. Maybe I'll go out for a drink tonight. I have to decide what interesting thing to see this weekend too. Plenty to see but I'm trying to decide what to save for when people visit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=231500>1=7702

This might be a problem if I come to visit - I don't want to see naked pictures of Brit - but then again - I don't take public transportation! :o)

Anonymous said...

I talked to my gf on skype for a week after she lost her cell phone- I thought she sounded like a diff. person! Can't beat it being free though...

John S.

Anonymous said...

Too busy to comment? Not really. It's that some comments aren't meant for everyone to read.
Other times I feel like an outsider; missing out on insider references.

Anonymous said...

you know me - not too busy to comment! although i just spent 7 hours in the emergency room. now don't you feel bad! no worries - i am okay. my first time in the hospital. doris stopped by and was joking that you could be like - gone a few weeks and i end up in the emergency room.

Amy Honigfeld said...

Hey Jenn,
Sorry I've been behind on reading your blog. All the pics are awesome and I love hearing all your stories so far.

I was cracking up re you trying to figure out all the buttons in your apt.

So I bout a Japan book today to get ready for visiting. I have to say the blog is much more fun to read!!!!
Amy