Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Calling all movies

So I am desperate for something to watch in English. As I mentioned my options right now are:
- CNN or BBC News
- Discovery, History or Animal Channels(but all boring shows, none of the good stuff)
- 5-6 random channels with old TV shows or old movies

Last night I actually watched "When a Man Loves a Woman" with Meg Ryan as an alcoholic. And "Ladder 49" with Joaquin Phoenix as a fireman. Ouch, was I desperate or what?

I have not only completed watching every episode of my Sex and the City series collection but I've watched every deleted scene, interview and bonus extra.

I am happy when I find a Felicity episode on or if I am really lucky an old episode of Lost.

I've considered watching Simpsons or Friends in Japanese.

I know I should move on to reading books but I can't help but be a TV bum.

So here is my desperate call for movies... if you have some spare time or spare movies, please feel free to mail me some dvds. I'm not asking for originals, burned copies are fine. :) I'll watch action, drama, comedy, romance, cartoons, foreign with english subtitles, copies of TV episodes - basically anything in English.

My mailing address should in the farewell email I sent with all my contact info. If you need it again, email me and I'll forward it.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about ripping DVDs to DiVX or MPEG format and sending it to your Gmail account? You can play it on your computer or your flat panel!