Sunday, December 03, 2006

New pics

50% of my blog readers are my friends from outside of work. Ok fine, so my total sample is 10 people...

So I've been travelling and have had visitors and am going to Taipei for work next week. I'll actually be speaking at a small client seminar. That should be interesting, a first for me. I will have a little time to see Taipei too, at the very least get some good meals in. With all going on I haven't been much in the mood to go out in Tokyo. Been laying low, staying in, and watching a whole lot of Grey's Anatomy. I have a serious addiction to that show. I won't even get into how bad my addiction is, it will sound really pathetic. Hehe. Thanks to Greg, Jenn, Kent and Girish for the movies and DVDs. I am doing a bit of damage on some of those also. I've started on Buffy and Arrested Development and watched a bunch of movies.

I have decided to come back for Christmas and New Year's. I wasn't going to because I was just home but it will be too depressing to be here by myself. Plus I have a lot of days off, Japan has 7 days off during those 2 weeks. I hope I get the chance to see a lot of people, email me and let's set up some dates! I am not sure when I will be back to NY again. Kenn is coming to Toyko with me in January! YAY! Finally, I am so excited!! I think we're going to have a great time here together.

I have uploaded all my new Tokyo pics to my Kodak Gallery link. They start from picture 137. If you don't have the link anymore or never got it, let me know and I'll send it to ya. Here is a taste including some from the Design Festa I went to today. Design Festa is a freestyle International Art Event open to all artists, both professional and non-professional from all over the world to exhibit their creative talent. Cool stuff. Enjoy.


Jenn and Larry eating Udon :)



Jenn and I at Park Hyatt (where 'Lost in Translation' was filmed). Check out the awesome view of Mt Fuji!!



We walked in the rain to find The Sad Cafe and spent the rest of the rainy afternoon drinking beer



Live music stage at the Design Festa



Live painting



One artist's booth display



I don't even know what they are supposed to be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that say " ARMY " on Larry's baseball cap?
Re: last photo-- maybe they're tumors.

Anonymous said...

When you're in Taipei, you might come across Taipei 101, the world's tallest building. To me, it looks like a bunch of Chinese take-out food containers stacked one on top of another.

Anonymous said...

are you and jenn wearing the same lipstick?

Anonymous said...

My last meal!!
JK - I ate at Friday's too!