Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just hours

I am leaving for the airport in a few hours. Getting to the airport in Tokyo is a real pain in the butt. It's so far away and takes forever. I personally like taking the aiport shuttle bus from a local hotel because it's simpler than dragging around bags to the train. Train is faster but in my opinion less convenient. Bus is about $26 and takes 1 1/2 usually but can be longer with traffic.

So I already had enough miles to upgrade my flight back to business class. I could have saved the miles but figured, live it up, why wait. I change planes at LAX, hopefully there are no delays because of that whole Denver weather mess.

I hope there are good movies and that I can sleep on the plane a bit. I'm one of those weird people that like plane food too - ha. Business class plane food is pretty ok though.

See some of you in NY soon!

Ok I am at the Red Carpet Club at the airport, I got here with waaayyyy to much time to spare but it was worth it because this lounge rocks. It's huge and i can have beer. :) And wireless internet and all that goods stuff. *sigh* I wish I were rich so can fly business or first class all the time. It seriously makes a difference in the whole flying experience. They have the coolest beer machine here. You take the frosted glass from the fridge then place it on the machine, press a button, and it tips the cup back and poors the beer. Cool man. ;)

Ok so I have some time to kill and just read an old comment on my blog from Alexis. I guess I have a blog reader from Japan-- Alexis, if you are reading this, here is the link: alluc.org -- enjoy it! We should meet up sometime in Tokyo!

Ok folks, one more hour til flight boards. They just pulled the shades here- that is random. Guy next to me is talking really loud on his phone or on skype or something. And the guy on the other side just got up to leave after I asked him why they pulled the shades. Maybe I smell?? Haha...

Bye again!!

No comments: