Sunday, December 10, 2006

Taipei pics

Here are a few pics from Taipei. For all, visit my Kodak Gallery link. Below are of/from Taipei 101 building:





Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall:



Night Market:




Was a rainy Saturday in Tokyo. My brother found me this great url that has links to streamed TV shows (including current!) that I can watch from Japan! Totally great. I watched all episodes of Ugly Betty yesterday. I also managed to get out and meet up with Lauren. We tried to go to her friend's friend's house party but either got the address or day wrong or something because no one answered the doorbell. We went for dinner in Meguro and dessert in Ebisu instead. Sunday was spent working out, doing laundry and cleaning up the apartment. A perfect Sunday if you ask me. :)

3 comments:

ActionJoJo said...

Hey Jenn, haven't visited in a while!

Great to hear you are traveling outside of Japan, confronting a part of yourself and your family's history in a very direct and meaningful way, and learning more about yourself as you go about on this incredible journey.

Love,
JOJO
(One of Jenn's friends outside of work)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun weekend!

glad you got to see ugly betty! i am a fan of daniel. i know, shocking. :)

Anonymous said...

Ohmygoodness, can you post the link to streamed tv shows that you can watch in Japan? I've been working Japan since ~June and the biggest thing I miss is the American tv shows!!