Monday, December 11, 2006

Eric Mabius





I read Livia's comment and I couldn't resist ;) I really enjoyed Ugly Betty and thought Eric was pretty cute too. I am a little surprised Livia likes him because he is way past her age preference - he's 36! He definitely does not look 36, I wouldn't have thought that. Btw, he also just got engaged this year to his gf of 5 years. In my search for pics, I found that he is actually not that good looking after all. It took me some time to find these 2 decent ones that I liked. He is pretty dorky looking in most. I think it takes just the right angle...

2 comments:

ActionJoJo said...

I agree with you -- he's not that cute if you take a good close look past the makeup and the lights.

Now McDreamy and McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy...they are HOTTIES!

Anonymous said...

yum - mcsteamy! do an ode to mcsteamy. :)