Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ode to McSteamy


AKA Dr. Mark Sloan AKA Eric Dane AKA Delicious... haha.
This post is at the request of Livia and for the enjoyment of Johanna and other female fans.

WARNING: the following pic is not for children or the faint of heart.







So Eric Dane is 34 years old, from SF, and married to Rebecca Gayheart. For those of you who have no clue. McSteamy is a character of Grey's Anatomy.

--------------------------------------------------

So Friday's office outing was a ton of fun. It ended up not raining. The clouds cleared briefly for an awesome view of Mt. Fuji. The amusement park was fun and we went on this awesome roller coaster where the seats spin around. There was a drop where it looks like you are just falling straight down to the ground, cool stuff. The only downside to the day was that my coworkers spoke Japanese most of the time (none of the expats went on the outing). So a lot of the time I was left out of the conversation or someone would remember me and translate a bit. I'm used to it by now I guess. We did go to the Onsen (hot spring). I forgot to mention in my last post that the baths are separated by gender. In the end it was not uncomfortable to be naked in front of female coworkers. After all it's just the human form and we all have the same body parts. No one is there to stare. The Onsen was great, very relaxing. Back in Tokyo we were joined by some other coworkers for a dinner outing. We had our own private room and a huge feast of a variety of beef we cooked on the grills at the table. The beer, wine and sake was flowing like nobody's business and typical Japanese business style we got toasty and went to Karaoke. It was great fun and I got to get to know my coworkers much better. Today has been spent sleeping and recovering. :)

3 comments:

ActionJoJo said...

Yup! It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks for the shout out and for making me swoon every time I look at that HOT picture. This man is beyond eye candy. I think I'm going to need a cold shower now! LOL

Anonymous said...

Re Onsen: just like swimming class in high school or taking a shower in the Army.

Anonymous said...

ditto what Johanna said! :) now i am trying to think who else i'd like to see an ode to... oh - how about Daniel Craig - the new 007. no pressure. just thought i'd throw it out there. or would it be more fair to have an ode to mcdreamy? glad you had a good time at your office outing!