Wednesday, December 13, 2006

10 days...

...until i head back to NY. Interesting work stuff has been going on but I can't mention it here. But I like change, I've always seen change as a positive thing. You know what they say "out of chaos, is opportunity". Some people like status quo but I get bored easily. :)

My DVD player seems to not want to play some DVDs. It will play for awhile then suddenly get all blurry. I wonder if it is because it won't read pirated copies. Anyway it took me 3 days to watch Bend It Like Beckham because of this. Once it gets blurry, you can stop it and then play it again later and it clears up for awhile. Good movie. For some reason I thought I had seen it already but I hadn't.

I have done most of my Christmas shopping online this year. I love Christmas shopping. Tonight is my building's Christmas party. I'm not used to saying "Christmas" parties anymore but they're not holiday parties here because not many people celebrate anything else. They most likely don't celebrate Christmas either except in a very secular, commercial way. They love Commercial Christmas here actually. It's a big date night, you're supposed to take your honey out on a date.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change is good. Gotta have change.

ActionJoJo said...

I'm a believer of Christmas so..."Merry Christmas"! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

yupppeeee - you're back soon! the coach from bend it like beckham was in one of the latest woody allen's. recommend. it takes place in london! actually saw it in london this past feb.