Monday, September 03, 2007

2 quizzes

I was reading some blogs and came across this quiz:
How addicted to blogging are you?

Apparently I am 72% addicted to blogging.

On Sunday, I went to church with Serena. The pastor's message was about whether or not you believe in the bible and if you have a world view? He mentioned this website where you can take a quiz to determine Your World View.
It's interesting and at the end if shows you projected worldviews of well-know figures like George W. Bush, Osama Bin Laden, The Dalai Lama, and Bill Clinton.

If you have some time, take both quizzes and let me know your scores if you don't mind. If you don't want to post a comment with your personal worldview score, email me directly. I'll let you know mine or I'll post it to the blog if enough people respond.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm close to Clinton and Dalai Lama. Hmmm.... interesting intersection.