Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 more months!

I've noticed a slight increase in my blog traffic recently so I better pick up the posting pace! :)

I cannot believe we're down to the last 2 months in Tokyo. I have such mixed feelings but not that it's down to just a few more free weekends I feel like there's so much more we won't get to do before we leave. We'll just have to take trips to Asia again is all. With all the guests coming, it comes down to like 2-3 free weekends left. We plan to do one in Kyoto/Nara/Hiroshima/Kobe/Osaka (choosing 2-3 out of those cities). Maybe a trip to Seoul since it's so close. And of course we need 1 more weekend in Tokyo for a farewell bash. Places we probably won't get to so will have to come back for: Vietnam, Cambodia, more of China (and Kenn didn't get to go), and Australia (far but at least it was closer to here than to NY). Of course there is so much more and we did want to snowboard in Hokkaido again.

Such is life, you can't have it all, and the experience has been amazing so can't complain. For now, there's a lot more eating and partying to do in Tokyo.

No comments: