Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Poor girl

I had no idea that South Carolina video spread so fast. I just saw on CNN that she was on NBC today. Poor girl gets posted to YouTube and looks like an idiot. When asked about it she said she was shocked and misunderstood the question. Uh huh. Right... well if she misunderstood then why not ask for them to repeat it instead of babbling like a moron?? Poor girl, she'll never live it down.

I literally have a mosquito bite the size of a tennis ball on my arm. It takes up about the full width of my arm. Not the bite itself, but the basically the swollen area. I'm allergic but this is ridiculous. It was a seriously big mosquito though because I later killed it. It itches and hurts. Poor me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the interview with Matt Lauer and Ann Curry. She tried passing off the incident as just a simple mistake -- " everybody makes mistakes" . This interview proved that she's a mental midget.
I think she was trained to respond to a particular question and this one threw her for a loop. It was a simple question with a simple answer-- overall, the educational system in the US is subpar.

Anonymous said...

Do you think Miss Teen South Carolina can find her own state on a map of the U.S.?