Thursday, August 23, 2007

My old company went under

RIP: Bolt.com

My old company went bankrupt after a copyright infringement case with Universal Music. An end of an era. They were the beginnings of social networking before anyone knew what it was...

In other but similar news, I'm still ridiculously obsessed with Facebook. I've gotten back in touch with a lot of old HS and college friends, people I haven't spoken to in years. I realize I am one of those non-private people who doesn't mind sharing my personal live with others. I mean, just look at this blog. Haha.

Kenn is in Long Island and I've been working out and relaxing all week. I'm also in the middle of watching the entire Sex and the City DVD collection straight through again. Did I already mention this? I think I'm starting to get boring.

I wonder how many hours a day I actually do work. j/k

No comments: