Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ONE YEAR

Just passed my one year anniversary in Japan. I arrived last August 11th. I know I say it all the time but time has really flown by...

It's official I will be visiting NY Sept 14-21! A quick visit, I know, but I need to take care of some things since I haven't been back since New Year's. I'm also not really taking a vacation but going to the office for meetings / trainings. Even though it's a short trip it will be nice to be home and see familiar faces I've missed.

Lately at work it's been rather slow with no currently new projects though some may be on the horizon. We have a few client meetings in Japan coming up also which will be a mix of both English and Japanese meetings. The merger here and on top of Steven leaving has made things a bit frustrating for me lately. I'm feeling a bit lost in the shuffle and therefore it's hard to stay motivated.

Then on top of that I have my new addiction to Facebook. Check out this article. I told you it was hot and getting hotter. I predict something big with this company. Should I move to CA to get a job there? Haha - j/k (though the thought did cross my mind)

Finally have pics posted from Hong Kong, Thailand, China, and the Fuji Rock Festival.

In order of visitation, I will give you a taste first from HK:





No comments: