Thursday, May 31, 2007

No roller coasters... Yes Mac...

Remind me not to ride any roller coasters in Japan.

Japanese class last night was ok. The teacher isn't the best in my opinion, she moves too fast for some folks new to learning Japanese and she skips all around like she doesn't really have a plan. For me, since I learned a little Japanese 10 years ago in college, it was a little basic. If it weren't for not knowing all the hiragana I probably could have skipped to the next level. Anyway, the class is free so not complaining. We are learning something.

My laptop is back from repair! Hard drive rebuilt and Windows reinstalled. Just trying to reorganize all my folders and documents from the last 3 weeks!

Kenn sent me a sneak peak of the new Mac OS. I have to say it looks pretty amazing. And after my laptop issues recently I am actually considering buying a Mac laptop for my personal computer. I never thought I would but it just seems to make sense. Less problems, no viruses, easy to use, and the new OS looks so cool...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can use roller coasters in Helsinki, Finland. It is only 55 years old and no accidents :) Greentings from Finland!!