Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ramen

Museum didn't happen yesterday. I ran some errands and walked around the neighborhood a bit. I stopped in a music store and listened to some CDs, I actually bought a CD! I don't think I've bought a CD in over 5 years.

I know I said I would not got back to Feria again soon but I did. I mean what are my choices? Stay home, go out by myself, or go where other people want to go. I am definitely getting old. I get tired now just after a few hours of being out. We had ramen afterwards though. Yummy. Went to this ramen shop where you buy tickets for the ramen and stuff that you want in it from a vending machine. Then you go in and sit at like these single mini booth things (like partitions) and you go at it. Another funny new unique experience for me. :) I had ramen with pork, scallions and a boiled egg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM! making me hungry. and you are NOT getting old! i think you can still hang. we'll see in a couple weeks! :) looking forward to having you back in NYC!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stop making Livia hungry. She starts salivating around 10AM for a Noon lunch.