Thursday, October 19, 2006

LET'S GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so excited they just won today's game. On to Game 7!!! I am able to keep up with night games at work by watching play-by-play online on Mets.com but it's a little delayed. Better than nothing. I am sooooo jealous now that my brother is going to Game 7. I had the opportunity to buy post season tix because I bought a 6-Pack this year. I accidently chose Game 7 instead of 6 but it was better seats - Mez seats. If they win, it will be an experience of a lifetime.... Oh WOW! My brother just went online and got World Series TIX!!!! I am freaking out now. I'll get to go. They have to win!! This is too much anxiety for me. 20 years agao the last time they won the WS, I was a kid in love with the Mets -- we are so close now I might have an ulcer.

On a lighter note, I've been reading Cliff Floydd and David Wright's blog, though David hasn't written in it recently. Man, that guy is cute. See adorable pic below. So young. He was talking about how he was a Met fan when he was a kid and how he remembers the 2000 WS before he was in major leagues. I realized he was just 18 in 2000. I remember being in the bars watching the subway series after work. Though I do prefer to block that out of my memory. I named my Mets teddy bear Davey after David Wright. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He tweezes his eyebrows way too often!

Anonymous said...

Let's just hope that the Mets do it tonight. So far, Greg has been to two playoff games and they've won. Let's hope that continues.