Sunday, June 17, 2007

NEW: photo gallery links on the side bar

I finally took a minute to figure out how to add links to the side bar at the right. Now you can access links to our photos anytime.

It was Meeghan's last day in Tokyo Friday and we met up with her and coworkers for a Karaoke send off. I used to not really like Karaoke but now I think it really is fun. I don't necessary like to sing much and am awful when I do but it's always a good time and hours just seem to fly by. I'll post pics when Meeghan sends them. We broke our camera last week! Well, we cracked the lcd screen so you can still technically take pics but it's virtually useless. Total bummer.

It's getting warmer in Tokyo everyday and now I feel like it's really summer. Unfortunately it's going to get really hot and nasty soon but will try to enjoy the weather before that. Yesterday (Saturday) Kenn and I slept in and then did some shopping in Daikanyama, a sort of trendy, hipster shopping area. Kenn got a couple t-shirts and I bought a couple pairs of shoes. :)

Today after getting my first haircut in Tokyo, I am going to Zara and Banana Republic for some shopping. I have to resort to stores I am familiar with because everytime I check out clothes at some trendy little shop, they never have my size. Yesterday I was looking at this nice shirt in size medium, which would normally would be a size I could wear in the US, but of course it was itty bitty. Too depressing, I am tired or searching and will go with places I know.

Happy Father's Day to my Dad and any other fathers out there that might be reading!

1 comment:

Livia said...

it's feeling like summer in nyc too! 90 today! fun day shopping in soho!