Friday, June 22, 2007

3000 visits!

I broke the 3000 visits to my blog mark. The count is neither pageviews nor unique visitors but a count of each individual visit someone makes. Defined as "a series of page views by one person with no more than 30 minutes in between page views". Not too shabby for my little blog. I've been monitoring my blog site metrics and noticing someone either in Singapore or with thei company's servers in Singapore consistently reading my blog lately. Who are you?? Just curious. :)

Kenn says my blog is getting boring because I haven't put any pictures up lately. One reason is that we broke our camera. Anyway, we're going to a beach in Chiba this weekend so will post some from that.

Today is our last day in this office location. The office is getting all packed up today and starting Monday I have to commute a bit further. It's too bad, I really like this office location.

Ok, off to read my RSS feeds now. I'm addicted to my new found reader and have unsubscribed to almost all my industry newsletters in lieu of RSS, which is awesome in keeping my email cleaner.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, rss is invaluable for keeping up in industry news.

Anonymous said...

where'd the pink go?!?! :)