Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What's for lunch?



Ok, so I didn't really have the above pic for lunch today. I took it awhile ago one day when I had my camera at work. Just thought it would be interesting for people to see the kind of things I have for lunch sometimes. This was a bento box thing with shumai (dumplings), pickled veggy, and sticky rice. It was ok. Sticky rice looks kinda gross in this picture.

Tomorrow I'm going to another trial baking class with Serena. Think we're making black tea pound cake. Will be sure to take a pic! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livia's back which means she learned that drool and keyboard are not a good match. She's moved on to licking the monitor screen. You can remove the saliva stains from your screen with a moist cotton towel. Avoid paper and other abrasive materials. Also avoid strong detergents as you may lick the residues next time Jenn posts food pix.

Almost lunch time!

Livia said...

be nice "anonymous"!

yea food pics! should have taken pics of what i ate in boston this weekend. yum.