Thursday, April 26, 2007

Black Tea Pound Cake



Picture is a little blurry because I took it with my camera phone but you get the idea. The pound cake turned out great and is delicious! Serena and I are going back for one more free trial lesson tonight to make Cafe-au-lait bread. This is what it's supposed to look like:



Let me know tomorrow if mine looks close :)
We are probably going to sign up for the bread class. It's 50% off right now and they are pretty frequent. I would like to take the cooking class too but I'll have to see if I'll be in Japan long enough for that. That one only has 2 menus in English per month so would be a 6 month committment. Take a look at what we would make in Bread Course A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you get married and you are domesticating yourself? KIDDING! :) all about classes! looks yummy!