Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Recent TV and movies

Kenn and I have finished watching Arrested Development Season 1. I definitely appreciate the humor now that I've watched it again. We watched "3000 Miles to Graceland" recently and "Office Space" (again of course - great movie). I watched "Love Actually" yet again, one of my personal favs. Those we watched on DVD.

Now online, we've been keeping up with the latest Lost and Grey's Anatomy. I pay for both of those on itunes because can't bear to miss them or wait for them to get online. For free, I've been keeping up with Ugly Betty and watching whatever newer episodes of Family Guy we can find.

Thanks Alexis for the url. Here are some others I use:
http://peekvid.com/
http://www.alluc.org/

On TV here, we've been watching a lot of Discovery, Animal Network and National Geographic. Getting sick of it although I have learned a lot of interesting things :)
Saw an interesting show on filming lions in the wild. We also watched a really interesting documentary about an explorer expedition that was the first group to travel the entire length of the Nile.

Movies on TV here recently have been:
Armageddon
Karate Kid
As Good As It Gets
Broken Arrow
Flightplan
Ocean's Twelve
Erin Brokovich
Cheaper by the Dozen

Some of these are just plain awful but it's easy to get stuck watching them because of the limited English channels. I hardly stand watching CNN anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad - no new grey's this week. latest grey's news - there is contact dispites with katherine heigel (izzie). burke and christina get paid more. don't know if she is going to walk. it's mixed news - the show says her contract is already set. dunno...

course i love "Love Actually." such a holiday movie! i loved "The Holiday" - def going to buy it - you can borrow when you come back.

off to breckenridge tomorrow for a week - not sure if i'm going to bring my laptop...

Anonymous said...

But you must bring your laptop! You are Jenn's #1 Fan!