Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This post is for Livia

It's an ode to Livia post! I don't know why I have been so stumped for post ideas lately. After being back home and having Kenn here and being busy with work, life in Tokyo just seems so boring to write about.

So Livia, another person that will enjoy your comment is my uncle Ging. Sorry I haven't been keeping up but how is Michigan doing these days, I take it well judging by the excitement of your comment? Here's a stupid question - what's a^2? Ann Arbor?

You will love this, I have been on a serious Grey's Anatomy marathon. I've almost completed all of Season 2 in like 2 days. I really love that show.

Btw, haven't seen you on Google Talk lately, what's up with that?

Ok fine, I won't turn this blog post into an email...Let me add a pic to draw people back in (it's me and Livia - really old pic from a Buffalo Bills game):



So here is a link to pics Kenn took while in Tokyo. There are tons and they load kinda slow on my computer but I think he's gonna decrease the file sizes. Check it out anyway if you want: http://www.inthedesign.com/tokyo06/index.htm

So I am definitely going to Guangzhou China on Thursday and Friday. Timing of the trip kinda sucks because it was last minute so couldn't schedule multiple meetings and at least get a chance to check stuff out. Oh well. My first time in China, should be interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel so honored! you don't look at espn.com all the time? :) yes - michigan football is doing awesome. one of 4 schools that is undefeated. this saturday is what i've been waiting for - michigan vs. ohio state. #2 vs. #1. minas well be the national title game. GO BLUE!!! and sorry - yes, a^2 = ann arbor.

grey's is the best! actually just found out that i am going to the snow patrol concert in march. they sing the "if you just wait, if you just wait here..." song.

was in michigan last wednesday - yesterday - so haven't been online. but back on g talk! actually writing kenn right now.

have a fantastic time in china! more DL business! i'll actually be in buffalo and rochester this thursday and friday recruiting. def not as exciting as guanzhou.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, did you know that your grandparents are from guangzhou?
You're probably understand a little when the locals speak!

Anonymous said...

You're going to China and you don't even know the language-- that's a shame. Not all that much to do in Guangzhou anyway-- pretty crowded and lots of contruction-- but that generally describes all of China.
Livia and I are not the only ones in NYC rooting for the Wolverines this Sat. -- your brother and Caroline ( both alums ) will be glued to the TV as well. If UM doesn't win, I hope their star players return for their senior years and not go pro. Hope for next season.