Tuesday, January 23, 2007

When a Stranger Calls (& links to more pics)

Ok, yes I've been on a photo kick lately. It's probably nice to take a look at pictures of what I've been up to, no? Anyway, now that Kenn is here I have an official photographer and he takes good pics too. I sometimes get lazy at snapping pics and I certainly don't have as good of an eye. Kenn will be making a photo blog actually so I'll be able to link to that once it's done.

So here is the link to all the snowboarding pics in case I didn't personally send it to you: Snowboarding in Japan

Here is a link to all the pics I took during the first few months I was in Asia: First few months

I have not been doing so well with my new year's resolution and am extremely disappointed. I realized today I have been here for 5 months!! I don't know any Japanese - that is just horrible. Well, I should give myself some credit, I do recognize a lot of words and phrases but I can't really speak any real meaningful sentences. I need to work on this. On the flip side, I have been working out pretty much everyday. Combined with eating meals here, I feel pretty good and healthy these days. :)

Kenn and I have completed watching Season 1 of Lost plus the bonus disc. Man, that show is good. So well thought out and executed. Everything is amazing, the acting, writing, editing... I can't wait for the new episodes to come out, just a couple more weeks. Thank goodness for itunes downloads. We watched one of the many movies we have on DVD. This one was a real B movie. We bought it at Kmart from the $4.99 bin or something before we left. "When a Stranger Calls" - you may remember the commercial where they say "the call is coming from inside the house!" I mean that pretty much gave away the whole movie. On top of the fact that it was pretty typical "scary" movie making and just plain awful. But I did invent a great drinking game to play along with it. Take a sip of your drink whenever someone says "Hello or Hi". You can get drunk pretty easily considering the killer guy calls like every two minutes and the girl answers the phone with "hello" every time! - HA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! keep the pictures coming!!! time for you to fulfill your new year's language resolution! :) i can't believe you bought that movie - the commericals looked horrible and they were always on. there is a reason you found it in that bin. :)