Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lost

Kenn and I are now starting on the first season of Lost. Just a few more weeks until the new episodes start up again. And tonight the new episodes of Grey's start.

Tonight we might go to this lounge that one of Kenn's DJ friend's friend is spinning at. He got us on the guestlist. Yay, I have a buddy to go out with in Tokyo!

I think I might work from home tomorrow. Steven is out and we have no projects we're really working on at the moment. Once he has more free time we can start to get back in touch with clients again. I would do it myself but it requires emailing in Japanese. In the meantime I will keep busy with updates and a new training deck I'm working on. No reason why that can't be accomplished from home now is there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a fun night out!

yupppeeee - new grey's tomorrow!!!