Monday, January 15, 2007

Tons of new pics!

I forgot to mention yesterday that Kenn and I were woken up around 3:30am by an Earthquake! Kenn's first in Tokyo. Just the usual little rumble but very noticable when lying still. Still think they are totally freaky....

First pics taken from my brand new camera that Kenn got me for Christmas! Enjoy!

Here is the fruit centerpiece I bought for Christmas dessert for my family. It was a big hit!


My parents, my brother Greg, and my grandmother (dad's mom):


The Suhu's: My aunt Helen, cousin Kristen, grandparents (mom's dad and stepmom), my uncle Ging (my mom's bro), cousin Matt's fiancee Grace, cousin Matt, and my other uncle Lewis (my mom's youngest bro / Helen's husband):


Livia and her boyfriend (hehe):


My good friends Christina and John (they live in London and are tons of fun!):


New Year's 2007:



Catching up with good friends:






Since my friend John didn't make any of the pics, I'm adding a random one of him from Aruba:)

No comments: