Sunday, November 04, 2007

More Tokyo

(Hey Livia,) This subway ad caught my eye because it's for a GE Money AMEX card (she worked/works for them). The outdoor advertising in Tokyo can be amazing sometimes. They had these ads down the entire stairs and escalator at my subway station. On the platform they are also on all of the pillars. Impossible not to notice (at least the first day they put it up, then you get used to it). I'll see if I can take more pics.


Kenn and I had a Mos burger the other day. Mos burger is a Japanese fast food joint. The burgers are small and cute as you can see from the pic. But really yummy and the lettuce and tomato so crisp and fresh. They also have burgers with rice cake buns.



We went to Ueno Park and Odaiba. Odaiba had nice views, there happened to be a festival there with some dance performances and there's also a Toyota showroom we went to.

We had fast food Katsudon for lunch and for dinner we had great Yakitori. PC & Melissa's last lunch in Tokyo so today we're off for one more ramen. :)

Kenn and I have a few days break until more guests!

2 comments:

Amy Honigfeld said...

Hey Jenn,
So funny to see the mini burger pic w/ the Amex GE Card. I was just telling my new work team at lunch yesterday that Japan has the tiniest cutest burgers ever.

Livia said...

i had to send the link to your blog to my old ge, current amex co-worker. we just can't escape reminders of work.

and yum - mini burger! btw - there is rumor that shake shack may stay open year round!