Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nooo.. the blog's not dead yet

Although it's pretty close. Work has just been way to busy. Weekends seem constantly busy with events as well. I finally have a weekend to myself to relaz and do nothing and recharge. Even Kenn is away snowboarding. Today was all about sleep and yoga and tv and a little cleaning. Tomorrow is all about sleep and the gym and more tv. :)

Vegas a few weeks ago was so great. It's such an adult playground of over indulgence. It's a real getaway from the real world. It was a lot of fun. Eating and drinking and hanging out. A little gambling- I'm not really much of a gambler but playd Pai Gow Poker which is fun and mindless and hours of fun. I even got a straight flush and won around $375 which of course was easily spent.

My good friend Jenn and her husband just moved to San Francisco today :( Kenn and I will go visit them in April though so excited for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.