Saturday, January 26, 2008

Way too busy

I have no time to blog anymore, no time for anything really. I cannot believe how much of my workdays are taken up with meetings. It's ridiculous and any second I get is used trying to answer the emails that have accumulated. I manage people now also which is a whole other story. I never really realized how much work it is. You deal with people problems all day long every day. Part of me enjoys i and part of me doesn't. I find it challenging but sometimes I just don't want to deal.

Evenings and weekends are spent relaxing where possible. Kenn and I finally have the apt pretty in shape. We are waiting for our couch to be delivered in another month or so. We also want a flat screen tv and then should be all set. We've gotten a lot of stuff of our registry which is a nice way to complete a home.

I've been trying to go to the gym when I can. Tried a yoga place and also been trying out a personal trainer. Getting back into shape.

Just bought tix to vegas today for president's day weekend. Looking forward to that.

1 comment:

ActionJoJo said...

Hey Jenn, sorry to hear that you have no time to blog these days. There are peaks and valleys. I blogged about how we saw you last weekend! Check it out. :)