Monday, December 24, 2007

Slow blogging, fast living

It's been harder to keep blogging than I thought. It's been so busy trying to get settled. My brother Greg got married and the wedding was really fun. I'll get pics up at some point. We've been slowly organizing and cleaning up the apt. Merging our stuff is tricky and finding space in a NY apt is not easy. We're trying to buy some new furniture too. At work I thought the month would be slow but I jumped right back into things and with so many meetings and catching up to do I already feel overwhelmed. Christmas rolled around so quickly. This weekend we had Christmas dinner and gift exchange with Kenn's family and we'll be going to my parents on Christmas day. Been squeezing in some last minute Christmas shopping. Last weekend we had some welcome back drinks with friends. My dad gave us broadway musical tickets for Friday to see the Drowsy Chaperone. It was really good and really funny. Bob Saget was in it. We went to see the tree. Also last week we went ice skating at Bryant Park with Livia, Doris, Karl, Aileen, and Peter. That was fun so we are getting our NYC events in.

It almost feels like we never left. Japan seems so long ago now. Because we've been so busy I haven't really had time to miss it yet. Kenn's been interviewing for full time jobs in Manhattan, he's gotten a lot of good interviews so far. So things are going well and in a way I wish we could slow down and relax a bit.

2 comments:

Livia said...

the blog lives in nyc! :)

have a great time in stratton. get some relaxing time in!

looking forward to more hanging out fun in 2008!

在宅ライター募集 said...

在宅ライター募集をしています。在宅で出来るライティングのお仕事を始めてみませんか?締切などもございませんので手の空いた時間にお仕事していただけます。お気軽にご応募ください。