Friday, March 09, 2007

Twas the night before Bali

and we're packed and ready to go! I finally got through the work week. I expect to have over 1000 emails by the time I get back but I am absolutely excited to go to Bali for the next 2 weeks!!! We're really looking forward to it, I can't say that enough.

To be honest, I don't have anything else to blog about.

Ging is right by the way, we are going to Niseko in Hokkaido. Looking forward to that too. After 2 weeks of relaxing in the sun, it should be interesting to put on winter gear and go snowboarding.

I'll try to blog from Bali and even send some pics through :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg and Caroline left this morning ( Thurs. 7 AM NYC time) No snow storms so they should have left on schedule.
Hope you guys have a really great time. These are once-in-a lifetime events-- not just the wedding but the opportunity to go to Bali and Hokkaido. The weather change will be dramatic but at least you'll be one of the few people on the slopes with a tan.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys!
Have a great time and upload pics soon!!

Wish we could be there!
Love you!!
JLRE

Livia said...

will be thinking of you guys! have a great time!