Wednesday, March 07, 2007

2 more days to Bali!

I started packing last night. Very excited to leave. :) I have a ton to do at work so have been pretty busy and not blogging, sorry. Glad to be going on vacation. It's nice to have a break every once in awhile. I need to win the lotto so I can go on perpetual vacation.

Hmmm i really don't have anything interesting to blog about. Here's the Villa we'll be staying and getting married at: Canang Sari Villas


Cool huh?

Right when we get back from Bali, Kenn and I are leaving the next day to Hokkaido (northern island of Japan) for more snowboarding! Going for a 4 day weekend. Supposed to be some of the best snow in the world because of the weather pattern from Siberia. Last snowboarding trip, when we get back, Tokyo will be in full spring season. From summer to winter to spring all in a couple weeks. hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hokkaido?- you must be heading to Niseko. Suppose to have great snow.